Thursday, March 24, 2016

Life As A 4 Year Old: I wanna hide from it alllll daaaay loooonnng.

Reasons my 4 year old is mad at me:

I gave one of his ten “round apple slices” to Owen.

He can’t play Wii golf during nap time.

Because Daddy got to pick out a song for our indoor chase game and it wasn’t “Life Is A Highway.”

I gave him too much breakfast cereal.

It’s raining outside and we can’t go for “a race around the rectangle.”

He can’t watch Cars 2 immediately after waking up in the morning.

He hit his head during a pillow fight.

Macaroni and cheese is yukky.

Pad thai is spicy.

So is anything else for suppertime. Yukky and spicy.

We don’t have time to play after supper because it took 70 minutes to eat five bites of macaroni and cheese.

Reasons I anticipate my 4 year old will be mad at me:

Because I won’t let him have books in his bed during naptime this afternoon.

Oy.


Today’s 1%: I am making some conscious choices to go OUT with females without children his month. Coffee date with Jane (a fellow introvert): check. Coffee and dessert which turned into hilarious Open Mic Night evaluations with Kylie: check. Lunch with college roomie: almost check!

No comments:

Post a Comment