Monday, November 12, 2012

Catching up!

I have been thankful.  I really have!  I just haven't been on my computer for any length of time because the weekend was insanely busy.  So here are my thanksgivings from the past few days...

Saturday I was thankful for wonderful grandparents (and Aunt Martha), who took such fabulous care of sweet James while VWH and I ran all over upstate New York at various conventions, rehearsals, and performances.  He told me all about it, and it's obvious he had a great time.  :)

Yesterday I was thankful for our GPS, which guided me safely around a bridge under repair and to an important church service on time.  I hadn't been to that church before, and the path to get there isn't exactly main roads, so having some satellite assistance was a blessing.

Today I'm thankful for my bestest friends from college, all of whom I miss very much.  (Those who aren't in the area, which is pretty much all of them.)  They've been a huge part of my life for the past almost-ten years (can you believe it?) and even though they may live in North Carolina or Florida or Canada or Pennsylvania or somewhere else, we've done a decent job of keeping in touch.  We became sisters in college and that bond isn't easily broken.  Here's hoping that the holidays will bring some of them up north for a good old-fashioned reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment