Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8 years!

Happy anniversary to my better half. Last night during Amish date night (don’t ask…) we spent a sweet hour remembering and savoring each moment of how we came to know each other. We also marveled at how there could ever have been a time when we didn’t know each other. There is no one I can relax around faster, no one who makes me laugh harder, no one more creative in how he loves than my husband. He is the FUNNEST dad and it’s a privilege to see familiar flashes of him in his sons May they grow up to be every bit as wise, fun-loving, and selfless as their daddy.


Today’s 1%: Spent some really concentrated Mommy-James time together for the first time in a while last night and this morning. Sometimes I think he would rather do his own thing, but he quickly warmed up and delighted in doing a new puzzle together (the 50 states!) and hearing about each state’s unique contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment