Sunday, March 29, 2020

COVID Captures: March

The first puzzle we completed, minus the top-center, inevitably-missing piece. 
Felix and I have spent a lot of time snuggling and humming together on the couch.


The line at Aldi a week ago.

This is me not wanting to get in that line.

Weirdest game I've ever won.

Owen found major beaver evidence on a hike.

Any activity will do these days.

Felix watching Frozen 2. I'm a little bit with him--didn't really care for this one.

Peruvian pesto face.

FaceTiming with Livi.

Time to actually paint pretty nails.

I can't tell you how many people have sent me this. Haha guys.

8 poached eggs for eggs benedict Sunday.

But maybe not right now.

Happy boy and his Big George.

The Orange Shoes of Pearce Church livestream fame.

Zoom piano lesson in our jammies.

Justice is sweet.

Owen climbing the hedge in the backyard.

In my Easter Sunday outfit recording a month ahead of time. I am absolutely exhausted in this shot after numerous days of recording and constantly having to be spot-on pianistically/vocally. We got this done less than 24 hours before the governor invoked quarantine.

Smith family Zoom hangout, in which I suffered an allergy attack. Sorry for all the sneezing guys. I promise, it was just allergies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment