Thursday, October 15, 2015

Brief check-in

This week has flown by! I've attempted to cram in a lot of extra work and prep before leaving tomorrow for a four day weekend in Charlotte with my best friend. I'm so excited to help her plan her wedding, but I'm definitely stressed about leaving the boys, particularly Owen, who is still nursing. I pray we both do OK and that we don't prematurely end what has been a very good arrangement.

Today's 1%: I made coffee this morning that tasted as good as Roy's first daily pot. He left before I got a cup, so I measured extra-carefully (I learned only recently that I had been overzealous with my bean-water ratio). It was mellow and warm and did exactly what it was supposed to do caffeine-wise. I think I'm ready for another cup...

No comments:

Post a Comment