Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Photo drop

States puzzle. This guy astounded me a day or so later when he piped up from the backseat, "Hey! That's the bell that's on Pennsylvania!" (He spotted the Liberty Bell on a truck passing us. We hadn't talked about the bell, but it is indeed on the PA puzzle piece.)

Birthday party souvenir.

The "I'm happy and also about to fall asleep" face.

The "chalk is delicious" face.

Wagon shelves.

Walking home from the playground. Big Roy and Little Roy.

My kitchen ceiling yesterday. My kitchen looks much, much worse today.

Mango banana coconut spinach smoothie. Half a frozen banana, half a cup of frozen mango, half a cup of milk, half a cup of coconut Greek yogurt, large handful of spinach, flax seed, ice. Blend and enjoy.

This kid spiked a 104.2 degree fever two nights ago and is still recovering. First big meal since the fever broke. He is all big baby blues.


1% for today: I made sure that I got at least one book out of the library that was not a sports/celebrity biography. This shows great progress and maturity on my part. It also probably means that my chances of finishing said book are significantly diminished, but then that would be at least a 3% improvement for today. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment